Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tim's TV Talk Podcast, Episode 1: Talkin' Spartacus


Hey all. As everyone who writes about stuff on the internet is required by law to do at some point, I've decided to take a stab at podcasting. That's right, Tim's TV Talk can now be enjoyed with your ears. Give them eyeballs a rest, baby!

This is my first real attempt at this, so please pardon, one, the relatively low sound quality (the podcast was recorded right into the mic on my laptop), two, my habits of "uh," "well," "you know," and other idiotic stammering, and, three, the fact that it's not up on iTunes' podcast directory or anything yet. You can right click the link below to download and bring it into your iTunes/iPhone if you'd like, of course. If I decide to do more of these in the future, I'll try to get a real mic, get it on iTunes' podcast page, and learn how to speak. So without further ado:

Tim's TV Talk Podcast, Episode 1: Talkin' Spartacus (spoilers from the beginning of Spartacus through season 3 episode 8, "Separate Paths")

No comments:

Post a Comment